Thursday, December 07, 2006

Year Endings

The year coming to an end often moves journal writers in to a new frenzied state. Do you buy a new journal to start on January 1? Do you try to quickly fill the old one up even though it still has so many pages left? Do you just leave the last pages blank? Or - do you just keep writing as if the end of the year is nothing special at all?

Have you noticed the journals for sale as Christmas presents? There are some really lovely ones out there at the moment (no free ads from me I promise!). BLank books can be used for so many purposes ... they are worth considering as a present ...

I'm thinking I might try a new radical approach next year ... but I'll write about that later if I decide to.

And tell me ... does anyone else feel like time is speeding up as we approach the end of the year???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel time is speeding up as I approach the end of my life! Hopefully not for a while yet.