Tuesday, December 12, 2006

New Skin Design Wanted!

Position Vacant!

New Century Notebook will be one year old in a dew days ... and to think I started this blog simply to experience blogging for the book! I need to seriously focus my postings, but I also want to get a new look.

That's where you come in.

I would really like a blog skin designed that more clsoely reflects the blog and me ... and I would love some recomendations about who to get to do it.

Any ideas? I know some of you have had some work done to your blogs recently, so I would love a referral. Or perhaps you are a designer and would like the challenge.

Help me out here. (Oh and thanks to Zoot for this temporary change!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you could try Bella Designs. She did mine, but she did a lot of other people's that you might like.
http://ciaomybella.com/