Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Diary - Andy Warhol

Christmas Day 1980 - Andy Warhol ....

"It was the coldest day ever. And I'd been afriad to go to sleep becasue I was alone in the house. I'd like to get Nena and Aurora's brother Agosto to be a bodygaurd, although he's like only two feet high, but he's just out of Marine Corps and its "Yes Sir!" and "No, sir!"and he's great. I was on my way to work but since there was no heat I decided I couldn't. Picked up John Rienhold and we went to Sharon Hammond's for Chirstmas Dinner (cab $5). But there wasn't anybody good there."

It sounds so lame to work on Christmas Day. That's it. No blogging after Friday. (I love Christmas Eve as much as Christmas Day). None then until after boxing day.

Even writers deserve a break. Don't they? Doesn't mean my head will stop.

1 comment:

rebeleyeball said...

Thanks for stopping by. Merry Christmas to you as well.