Sunday, December 03, 2006

Meet Saskia!


I have noticed that many writer's blogs are full of the dramas of writing or the business of writing. And that's not a judgement, I'm not making any kind of statement about it ... coz I do that too! But there are SO MANY wonderful things about being a freelance writer ... and one of them is meeting other writers ... so I want you to meet Saskia Walker ...

I only just met Saskia myself recently. In October this year she published a new erotica title for Penguin called Double Dare and I had the privledge of a pre copy so that I could do a review for the Erotica Authors Association. You can read what I had to say here. It's all good ...

So you can imagine my delight when invited to interview her.

I love meeting other writers and hearing how they deal with the ups and downs, and craziness of the writer's life ... and Saskia has a great blog where you can follow her musings. She writes across a few genre ... It gave me a chance to wax lyrical with someone I respect as a writer ...

I've just finished an interview with her where we had a look at strong women role models in erotica ... check it out here.

I love freelance work. I love the little journeys that I get to go on because of it.

Oh and thanks Saskia for being so cool whilst I totally ranted and raved!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pleasure was all mine, Pamela! Our chats were a lot of fun and I'm so pleased you enjoyed the book!