Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Blogging Experience

It seems like a long time ago that I started this blog "just to experience the blogging process and how it differed to journalling". I have had such an intriguing time ... setting up multiple blogs, meeting some really interesting bloggers (and others) and as with anything, the experience has helped me learn so much more about blogging than I would have if I just interviewed some bloggers for the book ...
"Bloggers are dedicated, focussed, (sometimes crazy!), sharing people ... across all cultures, genders, ageas and backgrounds ..."

Like any project though there comes a time when some things must come to an end ... and the "Blogging to practice blogging" part of my research is now done ... I am still really happy to get surveys back from bloggers and journal writers about their journal and blog writing experiences though. I can't get enough of those.

This blog will change a little ... it will be about journal writing, blogging, techniques and tips ,,, but also include sillly musings of mine ... all on one blog ... It will gradually evolve into the New Century Notebook of a writer ... ME. Let's see how that goes ... and I am sure my clients will be pleased as it means I will be MUCH better focussed on their projects!!!!

What do you think?



No comments: