Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I want to write full time!

Ok Ok Ok I know I am not the only one out there that has this particular wish. It is so exciting when you get in the middle of your project and everything is happening at once and you just have to spend every spare second on it (possibly not great for loved ones - sorry guys!). I have been overwhelmed by the responses to the NCN Project (See below). I have another (nearly) 30 in today. And once again the quality and reflection is really staggering and all so different - yet all resound with familiar voices ... I feel the sense of the virtual community thing happening in a way I haven't since I was a major player in chat rooms about 15 years ago! This time it is very much a different sense of connection - but a community in a virtual sense is apparent. I am still facinated by the whole concept.

If I keep this up I will have to seriously watch my obsession rating with my behaviours. (Ok - those of you who are writers out there know as well as me that there is NO STOPPING this feeling - let's just have some fun).

No comments: