Sunday, February 19, 2006

Bloggers Make Better Lovers

Hey I have no idea if this is true or not .... but I have met some really great people in the last few weeks since I started really seriously networking through blogging. E-Community is alive and well and I feel supported, motivated and enthused by these interactions despite the fact it's been a really hard week for me in many ways. Today's quote is inspired by Mr Fabulous (check out Pointless Drivel in my Noteworthy Blog links).

"Bloggers are the cool kids on the e-block"


Thanks to all the bloggers who are pushing the blogging agenda and developing a whole new way of communicating around the globe. I know that it has really informed my book and changed my writing processes greatly. Thanks too to all the current 153 people who have filled in the survey ... I appreciate it.

No comments: