Thursday, November 09, 2006

This IS your last chance! Be infamous!

Wow. This is a really scary moment people! I am closing the New Century Notebook Survey on journal and blog writing at the end of December ...

And I would really really really love to have your story ... I have over 800 survey responses (and yes I have read every one!). BUt you know what? For no particular reason other than I like round numbers, wouldn't it be great to have over a 1000?

If you haven't already done the survey then click here.

You KNOW you want to be part of the New Century Notebook Project don't you? :-)

If you prefer a shorter version of the survey you can click here. When you get there just click on JOURNAL WRITING SURVEY and there is a tiny version of the survey for those of you who are busy blogging!

Lsst chance to be in the book guys ... come on down!

1 comment:

Pamela J Weatherill said...

Oh ... so sweet of you to think you might miss me! The good/bad news is that the writing up of all the surveys is going to take some time ... and the New Century Notebook blog will remain ...