Friday, November 24, 2006

The Writer's Life

Oh my head hurts. I can't turn it off. I'm not functioning in the real world too well right now.

To be honest, while I am waiting for the last of the surveys to come in for New Century Notebook, I am working on something totally different. But my head has also recently gone back to my work of fiction. It is something I prefer to work on during the summer months - due to it being set in a beach house and all that kinda makes sense.

So there goes my head. Sometimes going crazy with the work I am writing at the moment. Sometimes wondering how I am going to picture New Century Notebook when I go through the surveys all in one hit. Sometimes just damn crazy sitting on the front verandah of a beachhouse that has been in my mind for years - but I have never seen.

Someone tell me that writers aren't crazy?

Yeah, I thought not.

Can't honestly tell me that can you?


Well that's it then. I am going back to the beachhouse for a nap ...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a reader I sometimes live in the books I'm reading, so I imagine you writers are even worse.

Unknown said...

i think i'd agree that the best writers are insane-crazy

its sorta like a pre-req ;)

ps. yes we know you are fab