Monday, September 04, 2006

Welcome Me Back!

I'm Back!
You would not believe me if I told you I had won lotto and given up writing would you?

What actually happened is that I was silly enough to say YES to the Blogger Beta trial and as a consequence I was not able to access my blog in any way, shape or form for a few weeks.

How irriated was I?

Hmmm ... so irritated that during the summer break I will be going to wordpress I think and linking this blog to my web page ... but until then I have much work to do!

So what did I learn from this experience? (Don't forget I see every single thing that happens to me as fodder for one of my writing projects!!!). I learnt that a paper based journal never fails to be ther for you! I learnt not to trust blogger/goggle. I learnt that when I am not blogging I get a lot of OTHER things done!!!

For now I am pleased to be back and will get on with the old blogging network with great excitement! (I will try and see if I can publish the many comments waiting to be ok'd!)

3 comments:

Anji said...

Welcome back. having lost two blogs I know how vunerable a blog can be. I recorded my archives and the PC was beyond help so that has been lost. I agree a good diary made of paper is difficult to beat. (goes off to check fire extinguisher still works)

rebeleyeball said...

Welcome back. I'm with you on the blogger thing. I haven't decided if I am going to wordpress or to do it on my own. I'll keep you up to date.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your back!!11 YipEEEEEEEeee,
My were you ever missed. What did we miss? Our inspiration and encouragement from your writings and the endless upliftment.

Sincecerly Adele