Friday, February 09, 2007

Typo Queen



OK OK OK ... I get the message.

Those of you who are sick and tired of my typos will be pleased to know that I have downloaded Blogger for Word and the typos should cease.

I understand your frustration - imagine how I feel? Freelance writer, editing, lecturing and marking University papers for goodness sakes.

But ... consider this ... I am so comfortable in the company of such a wonderful blogging community that my typos are merely a demonstration of my comfort with you - a little like wearing ugg boots around the house when no one is looking ...

I mean really ... my blog is like one of my notebooks ... and perfect just ain't part of the game ...

I hereby promise to take more time when I am blogging and not irritate the more perfect of you in the blogosphere ... hee hee

No comments: