Friday, April 06, 2007

Living at Starbride for awhile ...


A good friend of mine has added to my list of addictions by introducing me to the Starbridge Series written by Susan Howatch. One of the many wonderful things about being a writer is that you must read. One of the even better things about being a writer is having other wonderful writer friends who lend you their entire collections! I mean how lucky can you get?Despite the fact these books were published over a decade ago now, they are entirely timeless.
The characters' lives are weaved throughout the series so you feel like you never have to say goodbye to your favourite people.


I saved the last of the series of six until Easter weekend to read as a treat ... so I'll be back at the other end of this addiction ...

1 comment:

Anji said...

I love the new look!
That's what I hate about reading, saying goodbye to my 'friends' at the end of a book...