Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Failed!

Ok I failed within 6 weeks. I have totally broken the great pattern of work I started. But it isn't my fault (cough cough). My daughter just got the first stage of her drivers license ... such an exciting time for her! The catch is she can't drive without a supervising adult for the first 25 hours ... so geuss who is spending more time in a car than in front of the computer?

It's only short term and if the truth be known I am as excited as she is ... for her.... of course for me the nerves related to having your "baby" driving on those roads with the idiots we all know are out there is the next phase ...

But I thought I should record my failures as much as my successes ...
Notebook ... hmmmm ... this week's theme is "to remain incurably curious" ... isn't that inspiring?

As to the failure? Add it to the rejection slips, I don't let these things put chinks in my ego. Writers can't afford to wallow in self pity - and these little phases never last long ...

No comments: